Kirigami build instructions

Police Terror PoliceTerror at dyne.org
Fri Aug 12 16:06:00 UTC 2016

Hello,

I'm excited by the slick looking Kirigami and the possibility of
building applications to deploy on Linux, Android, and Windows with C++.

Unfortunately the documentation is very sparse!

The GitHub says:

cmake ..
-DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=/path/to/share/ECM/toolchain/Android.cmake -DQT
ANDROID_EXPORTED_TARGET=kirigamigallery
-DANDROID_APK_DIR=../examples/android/ -
DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=/path/to/Qt-Android/5.5/android_armv7/
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/path/to/dummy/install/prefix -DBUILD_EXAMPLES=ON

What is ECM?? I've been searching the net for clues but found nothing.

Thanks (I'm new to Android platform development)