Animate removal from Positioner?

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 18:24:15 UTC 2016

On Wednesday 10 August 2016 21:18:43 Michail Vourlakos wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am creating an alternative plasmoid for tasks and I would like your
> wisdom around QML please..
>

> At some point of my code I am using a Grid(Positioner) and a Repeater
> for the tasksModel but I can not find any way to animate the removal of
> an item from the tasks model. There are add, move, populate transitions
> but not for removals..

that's because when you remove it the thing gets deleted.
the only way would be to execute such removal in an imperative way, having an
animation instance in the item, then calling item.animateRemoval()

but i guess if the removal happens because the model already removed the item,
that won't help you, because the instant the item goes away from the model,
your delegate is deleted, so i don't see (clean) solutions

--
Marco Martin