Selecting a Plasma logo

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Wed Aug 10 11:54:51 UTC 2016

On Wednesday, August 10, 2016 10:37:07 AM UTC kainz.a wrote:
> as there is no new mail since 2 days how can we find a new logo?
>
> 1. poll of the existing logos
> 2. irc/hangout meeting with plasma vdg and the icon designers
> 3. git push

I think consensus is that we're lacking an overview, hardly anybody is able to
tell which options are being discussed.

What we'd need first is an overview (one page / image) of all logos proposed,
preferably in different contexts (on black / white / in panel / etc.).

Most of the people I talked to lost track of what exactly was being discussed.

Thomas, I think, agreed on making such an overview.

sebas

http://www.kde.org | http://vizZzion.org