[Differential] [Commented On] D2377: use the feature summary to communicate runtime deps

heikobecker (Heiko Becker) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Aug 9 09:05:10 UTC 2016

heikobecker added a comment.

  I like packages stating their dependencies (even runtime ones) because that's where I look first as a packager. But if I'm not missing something (maybe a git add?) this change is a bit misleading because they can never be found. So I think two Find... modules are also needed or "message..." should stay.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAINTEGRATION Integration for Qt applications in Plasma

EMAIL PREFERENCES