[Differential] [Commented On] D2345: use a separate configuration per look and feel

mart (Marco Martin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Aug 8 22:00:04 UTC 2016

mart added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> davidedmundson wrote in shellcorona.cpp:394
> I'm confused.
>
> Should you be getting the current from the current Plasma::Applet* instances or are you loading state from the config file?

I'm doing what i can there.
every way to get items geometries is actually an hack, i think reading the config file is a bit more reliable, even if assumes how the config file is.
otherwise it could get to the applet graphics object then map its geometry with  containment graphics object geometry (however implementation detail, it would introduce an error as the geometry of the margins of the framesvg applet background wouldn't be included then)

i can go for either of the approaches, none of them is perfect, but don't have strong preference there (while I do for the panel, as i think is the only way to ensure proper applets order)

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES