[Differential] [Commented On] D1989: Introduce QQuickItem to nest kwin_wayland

graesslin (Martin Gräßlin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Aug 8 14:05:10 UTC 2016

graesslin added a comment.

  > - KeyPress events to send keys.
  >
  >   However, keyevents are not working as it should, if i press 'a' it types something different.

  might be that this is just not possible to send key events like that. In general QKeyEvent delivers the keysym. That is the scan code translated through the keyboard layout. The nativeSccanCode should have the original value but I would not trust it completely.

  Maybe leave key events out for the moment as an we don't necessarily need key events.

REPOSITORY
  rKWIN KWin

EMAIL PREFERENCES