Failing unittests

Martin Graesslin mgraesslin at kde.org
Mon Aug 8 05:56:14 UTC 2016

On Saturday, August 6, 2016 8:12:06 PM CEST David Faure wrote:
> Today is KF 5.25 tagging day, but the CI isn't green...
> kwayland: testWaylandFullscreenShell fails

Sorry about that. It's caused by a newer weston version [1] which got
installed on Friday on build.kde.org. I just pushed a fix which QSKIPs if the
old interface is not announced.

Cheers
Martin

[1] The Weston specific fullscreen shell extension got moved to Wayland
Protocols and renamed to the conventions there.