[Differential] [Request, 53 lines] D2365: Add failing test case for selected filter from mimetype

elvisangelaccio (Elvis Angelaccio) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Aug 7 12:01:33 UTC 2016

elvisangelaccio created this revision.
elvisangelaccio added reviewers: dfaure, graesslin.
elvisangelaccio set the repository for this revision to rPLASMAINTEGRATION Integration for Qt applications in Plasma.
elvisangelaccio added a project: Plasma.

REVISION SUMMARY
  As discussed in https://phabricator.kde.org/D1813, I'm trying to understand how exactly the filters are handled and where the actual problem is. For now I've come up with this failing test case, which looks like this:

    FAIL!  : KFileDialog_UnitTest::testSelectedNameFilterFromMime(single mime filter (C header file)) Compared values are not the same
       Actual   (dialog.selectedNameFilter()): ""
       Expected (expectedSelectedNameFilter) : "C header (*.h)"

  `QFileDialog::selectMimeTypeFilter()` calls `KDEPlatformFileDialogHelper::selectNameFilter()` which in turn calls `qt2KdeFilter()`, so it seems that my patch in https://phabricator.kde.org/D1813 was at the wrong place/level, as it was changing `kde2QtFilter()`...

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAINTEGRATION Integration for Qt applications in Plasma

AFFECTED FILES
  autotests/kfiledialog_unittest.cpp

EMAIL PREFERENCES