[Differential] [Request, 31 lines] D2343: [wayland] Always have a keyboard on the Seat

graesslin (Martin Gräßlin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 3 06:34:40 UTC 2016

graesslin created this revision.
graesslin added reviewers: KWin, Plasma on Wayland, bshah.
Restricted Application added subscribers: kwin, plasma-devel.
Restricted Application added projects: Plasma on Wayland, KWin.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This is a workaround for QTBUG-54371 resulting in QtWayland never
  requesting the input methods panel without having keyboard focus.
  Thus also the virtual keyboard is not working.

  With this change we go back to always announcing a keyboard and
  binding the virtual keyboard to whether we don't have an alpha-numeric
  keyboard instead of whether there is a keyboard on the seat.

REPOSITORY
  rKWIN KWin

BRANCH
  seat-always-keyboard