[Differential] [Request, 20 lines] D1501: [autotest] Work around "cannot assign undefined" warning

graesslin (Martin Gräßlin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 27 09:03:17 UTC 2016

graesslin created this revision.
graesslin added a reviewer: Plasma.

REVISION SUMMARY
  If both tests cases in the qml file dialog test are run together, there
  is a warning:
  file:///opt/qt5/qml/QtQuick/Controls/TextField.qml:638:28: Unable to assign [undefined] to QString

  This seems to be caused by destroying the QQmlEngine. Thus this change
  keeps one QQmlEngine around and also changes the memory management in
  other areas. The ownership of a created component is passed to the
  caller, thus it needs to be in a QScopedPointer.

  Note: this test asserts on build.kde.org. I'm not able to reproduce the
  assert locally, but I think it might be related to this warning.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAINTEGRATION Integration for Qt applications in Plasma

BRANCH
  autotest-memory-management

AFFECTED FILES
  autotests/kfiledialogqml_unittest.cpp