Plasma appet with C++ plugin

Pablo Sánchez Rodríguez pablos at openmailbox.org
Tue Apr 26 19:03:11 UTC 2016

Hello,

My name is Pablo and currently I am writing an applet for Plasma (Plasmoid).

Due to new functions I would like to implement in my applet, I need to create
a plugin written in C++ (using Kdeclarative).

My questions are:

Does anybody know where I can find documentation about how to do it? All I
could do until now was done watching inside other projects.

Once the plugin is finished. What is the right place to install it? I saw
that KDE projects place the plugin inside .../qml/org/kde... . Should a
non-kde related project place its plugin in the same path?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Pablo