[Differential] [Request, 48 lines] D1504: [Service Runner] Search for Jump List Actions

broulik (Kai Uwe Broulik) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 27 22:04:27 UTC 2016

broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: Plasma, Plasma: Design.
broulik set the repository for this revision to rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace.
broulik added a project: Plasma.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This makes the service runner find also additional actions provided by applications,
  eg. "big picture" now finds Steam's "Big Picture" mode which isn't a separate application
  service but instead an action on the main application.

TEST PLAN
  I also find "open new incognito tab" actions or "take rectangular region screenshot" when I search for the right term.

  What's a bit amsing is that searching for "tab" (German localization) finds "LibreOffice DaTABase" as topmost result (the LibreOffice welcome thing has all the LibreOffice apps as additional actions, in addition to the separate launcher entries) with Chrome and KCharselect as next results

  Since I cannot really query for the actions directly, I wanted to at least limit it to services that have Actions but KServiceTypeTrader doesn't the "Actions" key apparently

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

AFFECTED FILES
  runners/services/servicerunner.cpp