[Differential] [Request, 33 lines] D1498: Fix memory leak in system tray

davidedmundson (David Edmundson) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 26 15:57:41 UTC 2016

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Currently we leak an IconLoader for each icon for the time the system
  tray is in memory.

  An app may also load icons from their own directories, so we need a new
  iconloader that takes this into account

  This is wrapped into a subclass of iconengine so the iconloader lifespan
  matches the icon object

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

BRANCH