[Differential] [Commented On] D1452: Implement volume overdrive

colomar (Thomas Pfeiffer) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 20 19:42:42 UTC 2016

colomar added a comment.

  I know Pavucontrol does the same, but I think this makes it too easy to go into overdrive.
  There is a reason why "100%" is not the actual maximum volume you can get out of a device.
  I don't want us to be liable for either burst speakers or burst eardrums...

  Is there any way we can change the look of the part of the slider that is above 100%, like make it red or something? Or any way we can indicate "Hey, do this only if you know what you're doing!"

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAPA Plasma Audio Volume Applet

EMAIL PREFERENCES