[Differential] [Request, 20 lines] D1435: Add missing data role for closable state.

hein (Eike Hein) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Apr 17 14:49:44 UTC 2016

hein created this revision.
hein added a reviewer: graesslin.
hein added a subscriber: plasma-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Exposes closable state in the window model and adds tests. This was
  included in the protocol and interface, but missing from the model.

  NOTE: I decided to call this one "Closeable" because that's what it
  was already called in kwayland, however the e/no-e mess is getting
  worse and there's no hope for fixing it because we have different
  styles in API-stable code already. I'd prefer to do the right thing
  for any added lines of code, which to me is naming it "Closable".

  Martin, I think you need to make a maintainer's decision on this
  (doesn't matter which, as long as we pick one) to allow all of
  these revisions to progress.

TEST PLAN
  Autotest extended.

REPOSITORY
  rKWAYLAND KWayland

BRANCH
  moveresize

AFFECTED FILES
  autotests/client/test_plasma_window_model.cpp
  src/client/plasmawindowmodel.cpp
  src/client/plasmawindowmodel.h

EMAIL PREFERENCES