[Differential] [Request, 92 lines] D1421: Warp the cursor pos to the specificed global position in a NET::Move request

graesslin (Martin Gräßlin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Apr 15 14:10:01 UTC 2016

graesslin created this revision.
graesslin added reviewers: Plasma, hein.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The cursor position is the reference KWin uses while moving a window.
  If we don't warp the cursor position the window "jumps" to the cursor
  position on first movement.

  For requests triggered by the client (e.g. widget style) this does not
  matter as the cursor is at the correct position. But for tools such as
  task bars we should ensure the cursor is at the right pos.

REPOSITORY
  rKWIN KWin

BRANCH
  net-move-warp-pointer

AFFECTED FILES
  autotests/wayland/CMakeLists.txt
  autotests/wayland/move_resize_window_test.cpp
  events.cpp

EMAIL PREFERENCES