[Differential] [Request, 151 lines] D1350: [Digital Clock] Allow copying current date to clipboard

broulik (Kai Uwe Broulik) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 7 18:54:38 UTC 2016

broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: Plasma, Plasma: Design.
broulik set the repository for this revision to rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace.
broulik added a project: Plasma.

REVISION SUMMARY
  It allows copying the current date and/or time in various formats.
  Due to QLocale's limitations the other calendar systems are not supported and we get this ugly "CEST" thing appended.

  BUG: 355190
  FIXED-IN: 5.7.0

TEST PLAN
  Because how dare we break some KDE 3.5 user's workflows.

  Is there a way to force DataSource to update or get the uncached current value? The seconds in the menu are always 00 because the DataSource is aligned to minutes

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

AFFECTED FILES
  applets/digital-clock/package/contents/ui/DigitalClock.qml
  applets/digital-clock/package/contents/ui/main.qml
  applets/digital-clock/plugin/CMakeLists.txt
  applets/digital-clock/plugin/clipboardmenu.cpp
  applets/digital-clock/plugin/clipboardmenu.h
  applets/digital-clock/plugin/digitalclockplugin.cpp

EMAIL PREFERENCES