A Plasma Vision draft

Jens Reuterberg jensreu at kolabnow.com
Mon Apr 4 14:05:25 UTC 2016

Ok so some good criticism from IRC that I thought I should document here for
posterity:

[15:57] <sebas> - criticism: "Plasma is not good enough for professional use"
[15:58] <sebas> - people complaining "but this is supposed to be a just for
fun thing, nothing serious! I hate you now!"
[15:58] <bshah> jensreu: point #3 : This is plasma vision and in 3rd detail
you say.. "A perfomant desktop..."
[15:58] <sebas> We can meet both with sensible arguments, just needs to be
thought through
[15:59] <bshah> jensreu: so I would rephrase 3rd detail completely... just not
sure how
[16:01] <jensreu> bshah: would "performant user interface" work better?
[16:01] <bshah> depends on if we consider Plasma technology or user
interface..
[16:01] <jensreu> sebas: yeah true, should we soften the "professional" bit?
[16:02] <sebas> yes, please try (not sure it'll work, but I'm curious what you
can come up with)