[Differential] [Request, 52 lines] D1311: Add autotest to verify that screen starts to lock on idle timeout

graesslin (Martin Gräßlin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 4 08:12:31 UTC 2016

graesslin created this revision.
graesslin added a reviewer: Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This adds a new auto test to verify that gets locked when the idle
  timeout is reached.

  Unfortunately we cannot just modify the configuration as the minimum
  idle timout possible through the configuration is one minute and we
  don't want to wait that long on the CI system.

  Thus two new methods are exposed to modify the internal idle id from
  the auto test.

TEST PLAN
  Tested with an Xvfb

REPOSITORY