KFontInst bugs

Christoph Feck cfeck at kde.org
Thu Sep 24 19:01:52 UTC 2015

Hi Craig,

On Thursday 24 September 2015 18:47:36 Craig Drummond wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Noticed that you've set a lot of font installation bug reports as
> duplicates, etc. However, I no longer have the time to look after
> the font manager and its related tools. Therefore, I think it'd be
> better for KDE if they were just removed.

There are two often reported regressions (missing preview and hanging
installation), but since KFontView/KFontInst worked fine in KDE4,
those are caused by the porting commits, and it should be possible to
find someone who fixes them.
Nevertheless, I have changed the default assignee for newly reported
bugs in the bug tracker.

Thanks for the heads-up and your contributions!

Christoph Feck