Adding further modules to api.kde.org

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Thu Sep 10 17:23:11 UTC 2015

Well, it's not even just about workspace, we had in kde4 times kdeedu,
kdegames, etc. etc. all on api.kde.org. Not all of it was api per se
(I don't know anyone that would want to read the apidocs for kanagram
for example, except to know how it's internals work or used to work
when hacking on it). Currently we only show frameworks and other. This
misses a lot of useful documentation, nothing is there about
libkomparediff2, libkeduvocdocument, libkdegames, etc. since those
aren't generated anymore for some reason.

A good idea that Ben suggested when the gardening project started was
having the apidocs generate on commit, rather than regenerating
everything every night at a specified time. A lot of the sources don't
actually change very often, so rebuilding part of the apidocs when the
code or it's doxygen comments change would make a lot of sense.

BR,
Jeremy