Adding further modules to api.kde.org

Martin Graesslin mgraesslin at kde.org
Thu Sep 10 08:57:10 UTC 2015

Hi all,

back in KDE4 days the workspace libraries were listed on api.kde.org [1]. But
for the current version we don't have any API docs available. The section
"Other KDE Software" [2] lists KDE Support, KDE Extragear and Playground but
apparently nothing from what used to be KDE SC.

Does anybody know how I can get our KDE Workspaces listed there again? I'm in
particular interested in getting KWayland API documentation published.

If nobody knows: does anyone know who needs to be poked.

Cheers
Martin

[1] http://api.kde.org/4.x-api/kde-workspace-apidocs/
[2] http://api.kde.org/other.php