Freeze kde-workspace repo for good

Martin Graesslin mgraesslin at kde.org
Fri Sep 4 13:45:46 UTC 2015

Hi all,

given [1] I think it's time to let kde-workspace rest in peace. Thus I suggest
that we ask sysadmin to block the repo for branches:

* master
* KDE/*
* Plasma/*

If we really want to push again to one of the branches our repo admins can
still do so, but it prevents that people commit to the repo, break feature and
string freeze without anybody from us noticing.

I want to reference this thread for sysadmin ticket, so please +1 quickly if
you agree or send a mail if you disagree.

Cheers
Martin

[1] https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/125043/