New activty switching plasmoid (bug 346684)

Tim Climis tim.climis at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 03:59:47 UTC 2015

Hi,

This is my first time contributing, so I'm checking for procedural
guidance.  I have written an Activity Tray plasmoid as a compact activity
switcher and I was told in the bug report to email this list.  So here I
am. :)  I've been watching the list for a couple of days, and it looks like
the proper next step is to post the code on the Review Board?

Is there anything else I should do, or anything I should keep in mind?

Thanks,
---Tim