[Differential] [Commented On] D409: new mobile components

mart (Marco Martin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Oct 27 12:56:52 UTC 2015

mart added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS
  components/mobilecomponents/ActionGroup.qml:26 yes, to do a tree-like thing
  components/mobilecomponents/ContextDrawer.qml:40 I'm still not sure wether the dependencies should be.
  I think i'll go for using qqc and wrapping the other classes that i need such as theme and units to make the plsma dependency optional
  components/mobilecomponents/ContextDrawer.qml:80 mistake
  components/mobilecomponents/GlobalDrawer.qml:101 it's still possible to drag back the page to the previous level, but yeah, it may be onfusing
  components/mobilecomponents/GlobalDrawer.qml:128 that's because of the scrolltolevel used before.
  it pops all the way trough the current level, in case there was some other children under it. if we are on the top of the stack, ths pop doesn't do anything.
  if the other becomes a pop, this pop can be removed
  components/mobilecomponents/GlobalDrawer.qml:132 hmm, yeah, it should go to the top, the idea is like a menubar menu, that just closes after triggering
  components/mobilecomponents/GlobalDrawer.qml:140 hmm, i didn't think about this, i assumed any page opened with an action here would have been pushed in the central pagerow, not this little one in the sidebar, which i tought it purely as a menu.
  it may make sense but then should be added someway in the api, like just a direct access for the pagerow

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAMOBILE plasma-mobile

EMAIL PREFERENCES

To: mart, davidedmundson, Plasma: Mobile