[Differential] [Requested Changes To] D409: new mobile components

davidedmundson (David Edmundson) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Oct 24 18:39:08 UTC 2015

davidedmundson added a subscriber: davidedmundson.
davidedmundson requested changes to this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: davidedmundson.

INLINE COMMENTS
  components/mobilecomponents/ActionGroup.qml:26 to make sure I've got this:

  ActionGroup contains a list of actions; but one of those actions could be an ActionGroup with nested child entries.

  Seems clever.
  components/mobilecomponents/ApplicationWindow.qml:21 not used   (for most of these)
  components/mobilecomponents/ApplicationWindow.qml:27 docs
  components/mobilecomponents/ContextDrawer.qml:2 no it isn't.
  components/mobilecomponents/ContextDrawer.qml:40 why from the QQC one rather than Plasma.Components
  components/mobilecomponents/ContextDrawer.qml:58 you need to anchor right and elide or your text will overflow
  components/mobilecomponents/ContextDrawer.qml:79 not needed
  components/mobilecomponents/ContextDrawer.qml:80 why add "Menu Item" to the visible text?
  components/mobilecomponents/ContextDrawer.qml:90 .warning()
  components/mobilecomponents/GlobalDrawer.qml:101 .pop?

  otherwise you're "leaking" the stack with views you can't reach.
  components/mobilecomponents/GlobalDrawer.qml:128 why are we popping the current entry when we go down a layer?

  We want this like a stack, right?

  components/mobilecomponents/GlobalDrawer.qml:132 why go up 1 level when activating an item?

  surely we'd either want to stay where we are, or go back to the top, I don't see why we'd go up one level.
  components/mobilecomponents/GlobalDrawer.qml:140 API wise I can imagine wanting to add my own page to pageRow at the end of a menu; like if I open settings, and now I want to draw my own custom thing, how would I go about that?
  components/mobilecomponents/examples/ExampleApp.qml:97 .

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAMOBILE plasma-mobile

EMAIL PREFERENCES

To: mart, Plasma: Mobile, davidedmundson