Discontinuing plasmate/1.0

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Mon Oct 5 15:08:07 UTC 2015

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 02:50:01PM +0300, Alexander Potashev wrote:
> There have been no code changes in the plasma-sdk.git[plasmate/1.0]
> branch since early 2013, but translators still see .pot templates
> extracted from this branch.
>
> If you confirm plasmate/1.0 is now "done", please remove it from i18n
> branches configuration at projects.kde.org and let i18n coordinators
> remove the translations from branches/stable/l10n-kde4.

I've set the i18n branch for stable kdelibs4 to none.

I'd also like to request this gets moved into kde/workspace? It hasn't
been done because it depends on bits in KDevelop but we release it
with Plasma anyway so it makes no difference to anything except making
it harder to find and making release scripts a bit more faffy.

Jonathan