RFC: Disable DrKonqi

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Tue Nov 17 17:26:16 UTC 2015

> On Monday, November 16, 2015 11:58:45 AM CET Weng Xuetian wrote:
>> Just FYI, on a systemd based system, the coredump is already
>> automatically stored in journal and can be accessed easily by
>> coredumpctl.
>
> Good to know. That could make my life easier :-)

As long as that part of systemd is installed ;-) In Debian, we've
recently split it out, since the kernel can only have one coredump
handler registered at a time. That means we can reflect that at the
package-level, by having a "systemd-coredump" package conflict with
potential other coredump handlers.
That being said, I don't want to miss coredumpctl, it's a pretty great tool :-)
There is currently a discussion going on on upstream recommendations
on how to split systemd into different packages, so there is a chance
that a similar split will happen on other distros as well.

Cheers,
     Matthias