build.kde.org issues

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Mon Nov 16 19:27:26 UTC 2015

Looking over build.kde.org issues before the Beta on Thursday there's
1 build failure and 3 test failures, is anyone able to take a look?

https://build.kde.org/view/Plasma5/

khotkeys: I can't recreate this failure locally so it could be an
issue with the CI

https://build.kde.org/job/khotkeys%20master%20kf5-qt5/PLATFORM=Linux,compiler=gcc/21/console

"/home/jenkins/builds/khotkeys/kf5-qt5/app/kded.cpp:31: Error: Plugin
Metadata file "khotkeys.json" does not exist. Declaration will be
ignored"

I also can't recreate this kde-cli-tools one

https://build.kde.org/job/kde-cli-tools%20master%20kf5-qt5/PLATFORM=Linux,compiler=gcc/14/console

FAIL!  : FileTypesTest::initTestCase() 'spy.wait(10000)' returned FALSE. ()
15:04:57    Loc:
[/home/jenkins/builds/kde-cli-tools/kf5-qt5/keditfiletype/tests/filetypestest.cpp(390)]

I've not tried to recreate these two libkscreen and kscreen ones

https://build.kde.org/job/libkscreen%20master%20kf5-qt5/PLATFORM=Linux,compiler=gcc/10/console
https://build.kde.org/job/kscreen%20master%20kf5-qt5/PLATFORM=Linux,compiler=gcc/30/console

Anyone know if any of that is significant?

Jonathan