Plasma theme caches

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 09:34:45 UTC 2015

On Thursday 05 November 2015 02:16:23 David Edmundson wrote:

> (this gets us back to a user using 5.15 effectively)
> restart plasmashell
>
> then checkout origin/master
> make & install

to me seems the graphics gets updated correctly (the version number in the
desktop file changes so the cache is deleted).
a potential problem seems that the window mask for blur/contrast doesn't get
updated on the panel (for dialogs seems fine)

> I find, especially if I then switch between breeze & breeze dark there are
> problems. Can someone please confirm.

breeze dark had a wrong panel svg, i removed it now, seems better

can you describe more the problems you're having?

--
Marco Martin