On/Off-Switch with QPushButton

Rainer Dorsch ml at bokomoko.de
Sun Nov 1 11:31:07 UTC 2015

On Sunday 01 November 2015 12:22:10 Luca Beltrame wrote:
> In data domenica 1 novembre 2015 12:08:28 CET, Rainer Dorsch ha scritto:
> > I thought providing the full source for reference might be useful:
> > http://netcup.bokomoko.de/~rd/steckdose-plasma.tgz
>
> A few remarks:
>
> - I don't think you need to provide the full path to icons, IIRC there's a
> way to get them but I don't remember how
> - Use always the new connect syntax if possible (e.g.
> self.<signalname>.connect(slot)

Thanks, Luca.

I spent quite some time with the path for the icons....that was to root cause
why I started hacking the plasmoid. Any hint there would be helpful.

Is this the right location for the documenation of plasma python bindings

http://api.kde.org/pykde-4.5-api/plasma/index.html

? Is 4.5 the correct version for plasma 4.11.13?

4.5 seems outdated, but maybe that corresponds to something different (?)

rd at blackbox:~/git$ apt-cache policy python-kde4
python-kde4:
  Installiert:           4:4.14.0-1
  Installationskandidat: 4:4.14.0-1
  Versionstabelle:
     4:4.14.0-1+b1 0
        400 http://ftp-stud.fht-esslingen.de/debian/ stretch/main i386
Packages
        300 http://ftp-stud.fht-esslingen.de/debian/ sid/main i386 Packages
 *** 4:4.14.0-1 0
        500 http://ftp-stud.fht-esslingen.de/debian/ jessie/main i386 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
rd at blackbox:~/git$ apt-cache policy plasma-scriptengine-python
plasma-scriptengine-python:
  Installiert:           4:4.11.13-2
  Installationskandidat: 4:4.11.13-2
  Versionstabelle: