Planning merging the single qqml engine

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue May 19 09:01:48 UTC 2015

On Monday 18 May 2015, David Edmundson wrote:
> Now to make you hate me.
> I have a crash, https://paste.kde.org/ppeqjl1c1
>
> That's running:
> kdeclarative - your branch
> plasma-framework - your branch
> plsama-workspace - master
> (which is pretty close to running latest frameworks with Plasma 5.3)
>
> It's possibly unrelated, but I switched the top two back to master and it
> went away.

tried to run with p-w master, not getting that crash

the bt says that  Plasma::PluginLoader::self()->loadApplet() is somehow
failing and returning a null ptr, that suggests it's not finding a valid
package for it (wonder if i should return a new Applet * in any case there to
be at least sure it's a valid pointer)

can you see in console output at the last time that says
what applet name says?

--
Marco Martin