Planning merging the single qqml engine

Kai Uwe Broulik kde at privat.broulik.de
Mon May 18 20:27:05 UTC 2015

Hi,

> That's running:
> kdeclarative - your branch
> plasma-framework - your branch
> plsama-workspace - master
> (which is pretty close to running latest frameworks with Plasma 5.3)

Are there any significant changes in plasma-workspace and plasma-desktop,
other than applet migration, since there's also a branch for them?

Looking pretty nice though! Memory consumption for a freshly started Plasma
session (no applets expanded so far) went from 215MiB to 145MiB on my laptop,
startup also feels a little bit faster.

What I found interesting that you changed import "plasmapkg:/code/logic.js" to
import "logic.js" although the qml file is in a different folder, why does
that work?

> Being a massively miserable grumpy git, I'd rather merge just after 5.11,
> giving us 4 weeks of testing.

+1 for that

Cheers,
Kai Uwe