Good news regarding Qt 5.5

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Sat May 9 09:09:13 UTC 2015

On Saturday 09 May 2015 02:30:43 Aleix Pol wrote:
> Maybe it would be possible to introduce some mechanism to know who is
> requesting the URL? this way we'd be able to figure it out with just
> one interceptor altogether...

yeah, would need an extra param in intercept(), maybe the context
or, (if just for the urls) using a networkaccessmanager, of which i tried, but
the requestingObject of the requesto param is always 0: would have to be
change to either the context again or the qqmlitem in which the request
originates (not sure is an information whoever creates the request in the qml
engine knows tough)

--
Marco Martin