5.4 Kickoff Meeting Minutes

Christoph Feck cfeck at kde.org
Fri May 1 10:53:47 UTC 2015

On Friday 01 May 2015 12:02:44 David Edmundson wrote:
> ​My notes from the conversation about the remaining common crashes

Thanks for looking at them. Here is a useful link to find the most
frequently reported crashes (since 365 days) that are still open:

https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?bug_severity=crash&bug_status=CONFIRMED&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&chfield=%5BBug%20creation%5D&chfieldfrom=365d&limit=20&order=dupecount%20DESC

Note that this list does not yet include the duplicates from the
crashes that are filed against "kde" product, because I do not like to
go through them every day :)

Christoph Feck (kdepepo)