Minutes Monday Plasma Hangout

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Mon Mar 9 21:01:09 UTC 2015

On Monday, March 09, 2015 12:30:44 Marco Martin wrote:
> notes for hangout of 9 March:
>
> present: Jens, David, Kai Uwe, Vishesh, Marco

>From me (sorry for not being able to attend):
- Worked on papercuts, quite a few down already
- Fixed a regression (caused by myself) in the tooltip (thanks everybody who
   helped, I *think* we got it right just in time for the Frameworks 5.8
   release
- NM Plasmoid's tooltip is now more in line with other systray widgets
- Pager collapses to zero width (or height) now when virtual desktops < 2
- Toolbox is more subtle (faded background)
- Kickoff's "Recently Used" tab is now called "History" (shorter labels are
happy labels)

I think that's it from my side.
--
sebas