Repository cleanup: kdereview/adjustableclock

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Sat Jun 20 12:53:38 UTC 2015

Hi all,
the SVN counterpart of the kdereview module contains an copy of
adjustableclock plasma applet (Plasma/kdelibs4):
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/kdereview/plasma/applets/adjustableclock/

It has been there for a while, of course it would need a rewrite to work with
Plasma 5 and there are more updated sources on github from the same author anyway:
https://github.com/Emdek/plasmoid-adjustable-clock

The question is: can I remove the sources of the applet from our SVN/kdereview
(one useless translation file less to care about)?
Copying the author in CC, please keep him and me in CC.

Ciao
--
Luigi