Repeating item title in context menu

Kai Uwe Broulik kde at privat.broulik.de
Tue Jun 16 13:02:19 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I discovered that Kickoff repeats the item title in its context menu, so when
you right click an application, the application title will be shown at the top
of the menu. I've seen this kind of behavior only in one other place, the
systray.

Imho I don't see why the context menu for the item you just right clicked, and
that is visually positioned next to it, should have the item shown in the
menu. Moreover, Kickoff misuses a disabled entry for that and Hugo is not fond
of adding support for icons in menu sections because that'll look ugly.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Kai Uwe