testing the single QQmlEngine plasmashell

Luca Beltrame lbeltrame at kde.org
Thu Jun 11 05:27:29 UTC 2015

In data mercoledì 10 giugno 2015 09:48:55, Marco Martin ha scritto:
> And it's now merged in master, meaning that should be in 5.4, feel
> free to test and search for problems ;)

You wanted problems? Here they are ;)

Jokes aside, I'm not sure they're related to this code, but in a multiscreen
setup, now it's impossible to set wallpapers for each screen. With a 3xscreen
setup, I can only set one wallpaper in a specific screen, and it's applied to
all the others. Doing so in other screens has no effect.

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
KDE Science supporter