Phabricator for Plasma Mobile

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 10:52:53 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 11:35 AM, David Edmundson
<david at davidedmundson.co.uk> wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 11:29 AM, Sebastian Kügler <sebas at kde.org> wrote:
>> This does exclude bugzilla for now, since phab isn't really suitable for
>> this
>> yet. So bugs would remain to go into phab, tasks, projects, planning and
>> especially reviews go through phabricator.
>

> Shall I make a new product on b.k.o for mobile?

for mobile on bugzilla i an see 2 alternatives:
a) the mobile shell as a component of the plasmashell product, other
things elsewhere (maybe the settings app under systemsettings, the
mobile version of a given app as component of the app product

b) a mobile product, with one component for each shell, app etc

or, a combination of the two

--
Marco Martin