Plasma mobile and Fairphone

Martin Steigerwald martin at lichtvoll.de
Mon Jul 27 09:55:50 UTC 2015

Am Montag, 27. Juli 2015, 08:04:53 schrieb Sebastian Kügler:
> On Sunday, July 26, 2015 23:17:42 Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> > > Most important, if anyone has any contact to anybody working there...
> > > brilliant and let's talk
> >
> > Well, I just contacted Fairphone support today with a forwarded mail from
> > here. I am not sure whether it makes it through to someone who can decide
> > about things, but well, its worth a try I´d say.
> >
> > Alex and Omar are on Cc. I bet it will take at least till Monday, maybe
> > longer  as in my last experiences Fairphone support was quite loaded. I
> > own
> > a Fairphone one and I will bring it to Randa :).
> >
> > If anyone has a more direct contact to Fairphone people that would be good
> > of  course. And if anyone from Plasma mobile team wants to be in Cc on any
> > further conversation with them, if I get a reply, then…  drop me a note.
> >
> > (I mentioned that I am not affiliated with Plasma mobile developer team
> > and
> > am  willing to hand things over anytime.)
>
> Can we do this in a less chaotic way, please? Mario said he has contacts, I
> said that I'll talk to the guys after being introduced by Mario, that should
> open up a channel. It's not overly useful for them to receive disjoint
> communication requests from the-same-but-not-quite directions.
>
> Let's coordinate before acting, please.

Sebastian, I acted before I saw the mails from Mario and you. As from Alex
response "we lack the people who could approach them" I thought there may not
be anyone else doing it, so I just acted.

I am sorry in case you think this was not in your interest and I happily let
it to Mario and you to contact Fairphone. I have holidays anyway, so I even
appreciate if someone else moves it forward.

Thanks,
--
Martin