Plasma mobile and Fairphone

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Sun Jul 26 19:19:13 UTC 2015

Am Sonntag, 26. Juli 2015, 15.18:55 schrieb Marco Martin:

Morning guys

As a Fairphone user from the first hour I'm of course all open ears here (oh
and I use KDE software occasionally too ;-).

> Most important, if anyone has any contact to anybody working there...
> brilliant and let's talk ;)

We were in contact with Fairphone last year about participating in the Randa
Meetings which in the end didn't happen because of too many events on their
side. I can try and get in contact this year again. Or I can introduce
somebody here?

griiits
Mario