Several plasmoid instances

Evgeniy Alekseev darkarcanis at mail.ru
Sat Jul 18 15:47:16 UTC 2015

Hi, David,

Thank you for your reply.

On Saturday 18 July 2015 12:19:17 David Edmundson wrote:
> There /should/ be no difference until the app developer opts in, with a
> line in the .desktop file
>
> X-KDE-PluginInfo-Version=3.0
>
> Can you link to your applet?

Here is a link [1]. But seems no need to check the source code since the
source of such behaviour has been found :)

> The only time you'd have a problem is if you used singletons; the solution
> in that case is obviously to not use singletons.

Thank you, seems it is the problem (I'm casting the plugin as a singleton). I
will rewrite plugin part to do not use singletons. But I have another
question: why it works before update?

1. https://github.com/arcan1s/awesome-widgets
--
Sincerely yours,