Moving plasmaengineexplorer to plasma-framework?

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Mon Jan 26 16:03:50 UTC 2015

On Friday, January 23, 2015 13:32:09 Luca Beltrame wrote:
> In data venerdì 23 gennaio 2015 13:25:51, David Edmundson ha scritto:
> > The rationale seems to be "there's no release of plasmate", which is
> > something very easily fixable by releasing plasmate.
>
> Plasmate(5) depends on the KF5 version of kdevplatform, which hasn't seen a
> release yet.

We can and should make that kdevplatform dependency optional, especially since
it's in non-released code. I think, as David already suggested, that we should
do a release of the plasmate repo, for now without plasmate (which brings in
the kdevplatform dependency, which is also not yet released in the KF5
version.

sebas