Remove KQuickControls TextArea/TextField again

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Sun Jan 25 16:04:04 UTC 2015

On Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 12:21 PM, Kai Uwe Broulik <kde at privat.broulik.de>
wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> a couple of weeks ago I added proper widget-like context menus to TextArea
> and
> TextField and put them into KDeclarative [1]. I have now upstreamed these
> changes and they will be in 5.5 (dev atm is 5.5 right?).
>
> Oh congratulations on getting them merged.

I think we'll need this class eventually, but you're right there's no point
shipping it for now adding some menu entries that we aren't using.

+1 to removing

Alternatively; shift this into kquickcontrols.private. I think it would be
OK for Plasma-Framework to use that and it gives us those two menu entries
immediately and we won't be committing to API.

David