Remove KQuickControls TextArea/TextField again

Kai Uwe Broulik kde at privat.broulik.de
Sun Jan 25 11:21:11 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

a couple of weeks ago I added proper widget-like context menus to TextArea and
TextField and put them into KDeclarative [1]. I have now upstreamed these
changes and they will be in 5.5 (dev atm is 5.5 right?).

Given the other context menu entries (5.4 already ships with Copy/Cut/Paste)
are not that urgent, I was thinking of removing the KQuickControls components
(as long as they're not yet released and we still can) and then have it
automagically work once 5.5 is out.

Opinions?

Cheers,
Kai Uwe