Further plasma moves

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Jan 24 14:56:37 UTC 2015

El Divendres, 23 de gener de 2015, a les 18:34:31, David Rosca va escriure:
> It's because master is for kdelibs 4 and frameworks for KF5.

As far as i know none of the repositories released under Plasma 5.2 follow
that rule.

> So are you saying that it would be better to switch it - master = KF5
> and create new branch for kdelibs 4?
> I can do that.

I am saying I expect all stuff that is released as part of Plasma/5.2 to have
the same branching guidelines for reposiroties, but i am not the Plasma/5.2
team so i can be ignored.

Also if someone decides it's a good idea, don't do it before the release
otherwise you're going to mess up all i18n repos.

Cheers,
  Albert