5.2 features

Vishesh Handa me at vhanda.in
Thu Jan 22 12:38:51 UTC 2015

>From Baloo

* Optimizations on startup. We now consume a good 2-3x less cpu on startup.
* All of the Baloo libraries have been merged. There is now just KF5Baloo
* The query parser supports "type" / "kind" properties. So one can type
"kind:Audio" in krunner to filter out Audio results
* Removed Email search. It is now part of the akonadi-search repository,
which is currently not being released. So no more Email search in Krunner :(
* The Baloo KCM clearly mentions "File Search" instead of "Desktop Search"

I also had huge optimization improvements by getting rid of the sqlite
backend, but the side-effects weren't worth it :(

--
Vishesh Handa