RFC: Use Grid as default for KWin's Presnt windows effect

Andres Betts anditosan1000 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 16:35:14 UTC 2015

Maybe another thing that could help in the case of having a ton of windows is to actually have them all be presented and not shaded. So not making all of them be dark and only lighten up the one where the cursor is over.

Maybe in the VDG we could come up with some ideas. You could post it there if you wanted extra input.

--
Andres Betts