bluedevil in Plasma

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Thu Jan 8 15:57:06 UTC 2015

Great, will add it to the beta release today.  I've asked for bluedevil to
be moved to kde/workspace in projects.kde.org.  libbluedevil is waiting on
Luigi or whoever working out where they want libraries if not in Plasma but
I'll release it all the same.

Can you merge frameworks branch into master?

ereslibre could you set me and David as KDE Project Manager for this to be
released with Plasma in projects.kde.org?

The bugzilla project for Bluedevil is hidden away under solid which I don't
think is a great idea since it doesn't have anything to do with solid, it
also means I can't add a version number to it.  Maybe we should make a new
bluedevil product on bugzilla?

Jonathan